lil spraybomb will be doing the clutch

i'm taking the task myself and im going to get all the money and parts and
borrow my uncles garage and do the clutch myself.
im getting sick of seeing it sitting in the backyard and hearing pops say
will get it back on the road again someday.
i will have an adult there to help me of course(has to be a rocco person
form obvious reasons).
im making it my goal to have it on the road for cincy this year.
so if anyone has any tips or first timers tricks lemme know.
i have to order a new copy of timbos clutch technote dvd as well.
-kenny della croce(lil 85spraybomb)