best prices on clutch kit

On 3/8/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> LUCAS Oils!!! That's it.

Lucas oil stabilizer is the shit...  I borrowed a pickup truck to
drive from Kelowna B.C. to Vancouver Island last winter which was
leaking a liter of oil every 10 minutes out the front main seal.  You
could actually see the oil running down from the seal.  On the advice
of a mechanic at a gas station I bought a quart of Lucas.  Within 10
minutes the leak completely stopped.  I drove the truck another 700
miles over the next couple weeks and I didn't have to add a drop of
oil...  Amazing stuff...

Later,

Mark.
75