best prices on clutch kit

My clutch is starting to slip and the engine leaks oil.  I am putting it off.

In other news I got better than my average gas mileage.  I usually get
around 300 miles to a tank of gas and I fill up usually around an 8th
of a tank.  I put some of that oil additive in my car (crap what's the
name of it?  Something along the lines of slick 50) and topped it off
(oil) and drove to Canada and back.  At 337 miles I still had a
quarter tank.  I kept it at 70.

Hell I don't know maybe my trip odometer is broken.