Wheel/Rim specs - Anyone have a good site?

> It is time to figure out if I am going to run with one of the set of rims I
> have lying around in the garage, or drain the budget on the racer by
> getting a new set of rims.
>
> So I need to find out what the specs are for various VW stock rims (as I
> have many different varieties of 14 inch and 13 inch rims)
>
> I am looking for a site, etc. that might list the various rims, with their
> offsets, their width and if possible their weight.  (I know I am asking a
> lot)
>
> Any ideas?  - or if you know any of the info, you can sent them to me  :)

   i don't have weights listed, but the offset is right next to the size
after you click on the wheel. only factory wheels but might get you an
idea on what they'd look like. hope it helps.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~foxxinabox/vw/wheels/index.htm

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com