Good Weekend

Well it was a rather nice weekend we had here in the lovely state of Texas.
Saturday went out to Patrick's to shoot the shit and grab some needed parts
for the 88, seeing as how I hadn't seen him in a while it was more shoot the
shit which was nice.

Then Sunday after working in the yard early in the morning the family
re-arranged the garage, I had installed pull down stairs to the attic and
decked a 8x12 area for crap storage. Ah more floor space in the garage and
an area to build a work bench. Later in the afternoon I did a some wiring
repair, got a nice hand peel, when I laid the iron on my hand. Went to the
rear brakes to determine why the the ebake wasn't working so well, go figure
both sides the ebrake mechanism is frozen. So I went to Autozone and ordered
some remans, came back cleaned up everything and called it a day. Had a nice
dinner with the family and enjoyed a quiet evening at home.

Brian