ETKA prices and questions

First off, THANKS to everyone involved in getting 7 to the masses, "tech
support", etc!  Been playing with it for hours, getting Seat and Skoda
unlocked, changing languages, etc, and running part numbers.

First off, whenever I search a part number, I get the message 'Part
number xxx xxx xxx not in stamm'.  I've tried dashes, spaces, periods,
etc, but so far nothing has worked.  Any ideas?

Secondly, I assume parts prices are in Euros?

Thanks again!
Nate