  To: wasser-werks@yahoogroups.com
From: "cfvwtuner" <cfvwtuner@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 02:30:36 -0000
Subject: [Wasserwerks] Someone on here has got to want this!

        It's a quick ride down the coast for this beauty! I know nothing about
it, just passing it to my watercooled friends
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=408682
This is an all original 1977 Scirocco with 62,000 original miles. I
spoke with a relative of the original owner and he verified the
mileage is correct. Unmolested no engine/trans swaps, no extra
speakers (still has original Blaupunkt AM/FM radio.) It runs and
drives great, just completed a 1,100 mile trip from Texas to NC, and
I've been driving it daily to work for two months since. I've done
nothing to this car other than replace the shift bushings and
distributor points, outside of that I'm just driving and enjoying it.
New Michelins on all four corners. The interior is near perfect with
only minor cracking around the speaker holes on the dash. Rust on the
body is limited to some bubbling at the rear window and driver's side
rear turnsignal, corrosion at the pinch weld where the rocker meets
the pan, and some surface rust around the radiator. Strut mounts
perfect, rockers, fenders, and doors no problems. Car can be delivered
to points in Eastern PA, Baltimore/Washington for associated travel
costs i.e. one way return ticket to RaleighDurham on Southwest
Airlines. Can provide more pictures to interested parties. Get this
one before the 2008's come out and the MK1's get more expensive.

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Members
  Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month, 7:30 P.M. at our NEW location at Volkswagen of West Hartford, 470 New Park Ave., West Hartford.

      Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group