MK1 Roc Parts - upcoming sale

Well, with the last accident being settled as a cash pay out (the insurance
company says the car is "too old" to justify the repair work) the decision
as to run a mk1 or mk2 as my dedicated track car has been made for me.

I will be pulling the dent out of the rear quarter my self and giving it a
quick spray over to get it looking a little better than it does now.

That being said.  even though I would like to keep all the extra parts to
eventually go into another mk1, they are getting very hard to find up here.

So to fund my new racing hobby, I will be collecting all the parts and
selling them off.  I have the emails of those who expressed interest in the
zender parts, I will most likely have a few more zender items (as I believe
I have stock piled a couple more grills, rear wings and a set of damaged
side mouldings), as well as I should have the OK condition S interior, one
good dash and one with a small crack in it (that has been modified by a
previous owner - ash tray is gone and 3 gauge panel put in its place), as
well as the S inst. cluster, door cards, etc.

Once I start pulling it a part I will post of a list incase anyone needs
anything.  I don't expect to be able to start shipping anything until mid
May most likely, but who knows.  I also have to figure out if I can ship
large items like seats, etc.

But I thought I would give the "heads up" incase you are in need of
something for your mk1.

Cory