MK1 S model Equipment question

Thanks Daun,

The reason behind the inquiry is the "production" style class that I will
be entering the Scirocco in
allows for any kind of aerodynamics that were installed at the factory, but
no aftermarket parts

So I was wondering if I should run with or without the front airdam...

Guess the rear wing is out.

Cory