Just fishing...

Ohhh... good point! I'll have to dig it out!
-----Original Message-----
From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 01:39 PM
To: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'A Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: Just fishing...

I wonder the same thing myself....... What I have found useful is a pictorical along with some slight explonation in the "how to keep your rabbit alive Forever! An idiots........" The levers are nicely pictured and some info had been added to the text..

HTH,
el T

julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Last night as I was replacing the bushings and adding a short shift kit on shadow, I started to wonder.

I know, I know. Thats a dangerous thing for me, but....

Is there any docs that describe or detail just WHAT is being done by all those levers and rods on an O2O transaxle?

(Just to let you know. I HATE being in the passenger seat.)