Tools

Jim Ruffi wrote:
> Good info.
> Does anyone have a tie rod end separator that fits these cars well?

Funny you should ask, I have been putting off doing a tie-rod on my 5000
for a while now since I couldn't budge it last fall.  I asked around and
  the consensus was Persuader (sledgehammer).  There are bolt-turn
squeeze tools that fit but they are not used in the profession.  Just
bang on it.  And don't drive it on the freeway until you do.  And forget
that you live in your mother's basement that smells like pee and that no
one likes you.  That's what I do at least.