Jills getting better

The shifter was sloppy and the motor mounts shot. Seems she likes kangaroo hopping from a start :)

So tonight, I replaced the front & rear MM's, added a short shift kit and a shifter rebuild kit from GAP.

Cleaned up we get ready for a drive... I park the car out front (so she does not have to rev out on to the street). When she popped the clutch, let go a squeel of rubber and woof, down the street.

She's getting better at shifting and down shifts fairly well. Tonight we drove 20 miles over a high speed road (using 5th now...) We talked about the difference between the worn shifter and the rebuild. Now to order the struts and springs......

She ACTUALLY got dirty helping with the work. She has to learn to maintain the car if she wants to keep it.

Damn it. I am down to one car again.....