send us money!

Oh yea... I am gonna need everyone to send me cash.  My cat is constipated
and needs expensive kitty laxitives.  So here's the deal.  Y'all fork over
the jack and I will blog that shit (literally), take pictures whatever you
want.  My black cat--whose name is Bleu needs your help.

Sorry I couldn't resist.  (for the thin skinned this is a joke)  Cancel
General Quarters.  Actually I can't get that lardass (nearly 20 lbs) of a
cat to stop shitting.  I change the liter every 4th day.