From: Mark F. <mk1mark@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John Lagnese <jlagnese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:33:38 AM
Subject: Re: TBerk granted gainful employment

On 6/25/07, John Lagnese <jlagnese@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats, jobs are good!

Since when?  Most jobs fucking suck!  :)  Necessary evils in my book.
Unless you're one of those lucky bastards who's hobby/passion becomes
your career, trading your time for money is rarely the path to
fulfillment...  And even then, 'da man' often has a nice way of
wrecking that by turning it into a drag (btdt)...

I've managed to avoid the 9-to-5 grind over the years for the most
part, and have found doing my own thing, although not as secure/steady
financially, keeps me sane.  Giving the best hours of your day to make
someone else rich makes the baby jebus cry...  Easy for a guy with no
kids/responsibilities to say though eh?  :)

Later,

Mark - anarchist wannabe since my refusal to eat spinach as a toddler...
75
82
82 Caddy
91 Jetta Coupe