Help save the kittens!

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Just a brief history...

I own three dubs, 85' cabriolet with a swapped 2.0 from a wrecked passat
i found at a local junk yard, a 88 16v scriocco and a 92 8v gti (my
daily driver).
I maintained and ran a local car club under the name of EuroTrash VW
(etvw.org) for a couple years, attending Dubwars for three years in a
row (i miss buttonwillow days so much). I even met the famous kat
herself at the last event i went to and got to see her scirocco tattoo :)

Anyway, i did post this on numerous lists that i constantly lurk on and
have received mixed reviews as expected. Although, by doing so, we found
a great vet that was suggested by someone that read my posts and we are
getting the best treatment possible for these kittens.

I do apologize if you see this as spam, but i found it to be the only
way to help. We have some videos of them playing that we took today
before the vet visit to show how well they're doing now. It should be up
on youtube and onto the blog by tomorrow.

I'm not asking you to donate personally, just trying to show the
validity of the situation. If you wish, you can contact me off list and
i will give you the house number for you to speak with the girls that
are taking care of the kittens at the moment.

Again, thank you for your time and concern.

/miT

P.S. What happend to the dual motor rocco that i saw on this list a
couple years back? he had a webcam of his garage and i would watch him
work on it at night.