Help save the kittens!

Hi miT,
    No offense intended, but "long time lurker second (or third) time
poster" doesn't carry much weight, at least not to me, as to establishing
bonafides.
    I would suggest that you arrange for an account for donations to be set
up either at the Holiday Humane Society or a local bank, such that 'we' that
are being asked to cough up funds can contact the shelter or bank
independantly of 'you' who is asking for money [in other words; that I can
if I want to track down the shelter or bank WITHOUT using information
provided by you, and thus determine validity for myself].
    Sorry, but I'm just not going to send money to "3 Little Kittens"
without much more confidence that such funds will actually go to the care of
said 3 little kittens.
    So... probably you're trying to do A Good Thing, which is fine. Please
consider this to be constructive criticism; sorry to say but in current
times you need to go out of your way to prove good intentions, and not look
like just another scam.
    Do that and I'll try to cough up some $$.

Karl

Hi list,
    Does anyone know this guy? Had dealings with, willing to vouch for?
    Looking for info...

Karl