OT: TBerk granted gainful employment

Congratulations! Always good to have money coming in :) Now if I could get myself a job about 1.25hrs closer to home - this 2hr commute sucks (but it's better than no job - I can't complain).

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

T Berk <bayareaberk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At long last, after pollenating the ether with resumes
I have an offer to start this Wed as a phone suppor
trep.

Once I get settled I'll pop w/ more particulars and
perhaps some hawking and tesimonial. ;])

Scirocco Content: Budget for resto takes a massive
upswing!

Love & Kisses,
TBerk