OT: Oh Coffee Crisp, Oh MY Coffee Crisp!!

for those of you that are stateside, they are now bringing this wonderful
confection to the states through a limited number of retailers.  I found
through the Nestle website <
http://www.nestle-coffeecrisp.com/ProductLocator.aspx> that the list has one
of the stores that is near me.  Dollar Tree, yes that little store with the
big green letters, has them.  I buy them now regularly.  2 bars for a $1.
Oh, let me see that means with each appraisal I do I can now buy....

OMG!  Running to do  some more work to support the new habbit...

Dave
--
David L. Winchell, II
'84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60