OT: Oh Coffee Crisp, Oh MY Coffee Crisp!!

ZOMG love coffee crisps.  Thank you Cathy, for the ones you smuggle to me!
I'll be in vacationing in Ontario, their home territory, and will
stock up while there.
Once, in a fit of creativity, I crushed up a coffe crisp and added it
to some soft-serve vanillia ice cream, like they do at coldstone
creamery or maggie moo's
Heaven....

GP