Sun Roof Parts needed

Well both my cars with sun roofs decided to break.  The Slider part which is
cast aluminum has broken on both sides of one car and at least one on the
other.  Does any one have parts to Sun roofs?  I am considering having some
machined out of high strength aluminum as replacement.  I also noticed that
the little flippers or ears ( the ones toward the rear of  the sun roof)
 are poping out and cocking sideways.  Why do they do that and how can you
keep them in their place?

Thanks,

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI