Need help

Ok found my VMware session and got the info.

This is the Rear Vane Bracket (Vane is the PS pump)  Part number 027 145 531

Anyone have an extra?  Obviously it has been working (screaches like Mike
Smith when you turn the wheel all the way over)  but I may as well fix it
while I am in there.

Chris

Props to Al once again for the VMware.