Need help

If someone can pull up ETKA and look up a part for me.  I am under the
scirocco which I have jacked and rejacked like 4 times today...  ON that
note... the Bentley Manual is for shit on a clutch job if you follow it by
the letter.

My current dilemma is the bracket below the water pump that is the engine
side bracket for the PS steering pump.  It's cracked severely and has about
an 8th of an inch gap in it.  It's almost ready to seperate into pieces.

So if someone can give me a part number or better yet if someone has one
that they would be willing to ship... I am kinda in a hurry.  This puts me
down to one car and that's not going to work for more than a couple days.

Thanks
Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red