New Ride...

Sadly, that statement is partially true, if you ammended it to say:

Salty WEEEZE is SICK of his SCIROCCO wrenching time being spend on various
other VW daily drivers.

Sorry man, did the new VW route, wasn't impressed, I just wanted a
semi-fun appliance that was dead nuts reliable and got great MPG to get my
butt to work and back every day.  Hate to say it, but I friggin love that
Fit, its EVERYTHING I was hoping the Fox Wagon was going to be.

Now all of you shut up and be happy, my damn Scirocco is actually being
worked on because NONE OF MY OTHER SHIT BREAKS NOW.

And yes, I firmly believe the fully restored pimp ass mutha fucka TDI
Scirocco WILL be making an appearance at Cincy `08.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)