New Ride...

Well, I sold (traded) the Ural for the full paint/body restore on the
Scirocco...still have Katy's Hyosung GV250 though for the 2 wheel riding.

And, gasp, bought a new daily driver on Monday, 07 Honda Fit Sport in
black.  Love that thing already, basically a brand new 1978 Rabbit 4 door
that happens to be made by Honda.

Fox Wagon is now for sale if anyone knows anyone looking.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)