From: Joe Mair [mailto:jmair@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:16 AM
To: Peter; Scirocco List
Subject: RE: New Ride...

I've seen Peter's bike in person.  Totally badass.

My current bike is a 1981 Honda CB650C.  Not the be-all, end-all, but it has
served me well.  I'm looking into a Triumph Thruxton for the next bike.
Though, I've long drooled after the Triumph Speed Triple.  I just have a
thing for British bikes.

Has anyone seen the rebirth of the Norton Commando?

http://www.nortonmotorcycles.com/

Pretty sweet.

Joe