From: Joe Mair <jmair@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Peter <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Scirocco List <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:16:01 AM
Subject: RE: New Ride...

I've seen Peter's bike in person.  Totally badass.

My current bike is a 1981 Honda CB650C.  Not the be-all, end-all, but it
has served me well.  I'm looking into a Triumph Thruxton for the next
bike.  Though, I've long drooled after the Triumph Speed Triple.  I just
have a thing for British bikes.

Has anyone seen the rebirth of the Norton Commando?

http://www.nortonmotorcycles.com/

Pretty sweet.

Joe