34 Years ago Today...

Well BALLS! Dan.. that's one more Cincy, better get that car runing well
now and abandon all us helpless/hopeless newbie Megasquirters who suck up
all your remaining time!! :)
As for me? March 10 2059...hell, I'll be 102 and really ready to check out.
That'll make Klaus 80, wonder how hard it'll be to get parts by then?
Cathy