WaterFest 2007?

Well, I have been offered the chance to go to Osh Kosh, or to maintain
marital harmony and go to "the fest" with my hubby. Sonny has issues
keeping him here for the 'fest, and I think it looks like hubby will also
stay home while I camp out for "a weekend" under the wing of some vintage
aircraft and rest up for the required stop to go bowling. I, too, am
thinking that H2O sounds like the one to go to.
Cathy