Rear Brake Line Tab

I think the tab it there as a stand-off to keep the line away from a
moving part (the beam does move / turn).

Maybe you should consider finding some other way to isolate the line
- as for the c-type clip, If I remember right, it hooks behind the
"nut", probably keeping tension on it at the junction as a mild-force
retainer (to resist it becoming loose).  I didn't say it would
happen, just a thought as to what it's there to possibly prevent.

==Brett