SOT: Volkwagen Trunk Question

They don't compare to a '92 Prelude glovebox (wife's old car) where you can't even fit the owner's manual it is so thin. We only ever kept the registration in there as it couldn't fit much more - not even leather driving gloves! I'm not kidding!

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  A3 Glove boxes are that small? Don't hold back man... tell us how you
really feel.

On 6/15/07, Drew Mac wrote:

> On 6/15/07, Chris Bennett wrote:
>
> > That should be his fate. Stuff his old geriatric ass in the trunk of a
> > beetle and then take it to a monster truck rally. If he lives through
> that
> > then sink the damn thing in sewage.
>
> A Beetle's trunk is far too spacious for that fate. I would suggest
> the glovebox of an A3 Jetta with dual front airbags and
> airconditioning might be more appropriate.
>
> Drew
>
> --
> 84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
> http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
> 77 Scirocco project - Boom Boom Boom...
> 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)

80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver