OT: Things with Wings

Well, it's been a mini heat wave the last two days so
Scirocco wrenching (and dunebuggy restoration) are at
a halt- being as they are both taking place out of
doors without cover.

In the mean time, and in keeping with my love of
things that fly, either in the air or on the ground,
(or in the water for that matter) I deliver unto the
list, for their viewing pleasure, one of the planes
that captures my fancy:

<http://www.airrace.org/gallery/web/prs2004/19june/_g5z2962.php>

Just somethin' about it, I don't know....

Scirocco Content; I came across a decent leather couch
in a dumpster and right before the trashmen hauled it
away I was able to harvest the leather itself. Now
I'll see if I can get my neighbor to stick it into
some seat covers.

TBerk

Be a PS3 game guru.