SOT: Friend looking to buy a Jetta

My friend, Alex, my Cincy '04 co-pilot, is looking to purchase a new
(to him) vehicle.

He doesn't have many options and sent me a link to one he's thinking about.

First off, can anyone run this through carfax for me? 3VWSG69M91M103491
Secondly, any issues that he should know about '01 Jetta GLS VR6?
Third, any advice would be appreciated on this matter as it pertains to the car.

tyia...

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5