Something that might interest guys.

On 6/14/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay, and on a complete side track...one of Adam's friends was sitting here
> playing with one of those psychic websites, "Ask Peter" or some such thing.
> It accurately stated the colour of my shirt and the number of people in the
> room, but odds aren't too long on a correct guess there. Next question?
> "What's on the wall behind me?" Answer? (which was pretty freaky I might
> add) "Lancaster bomber". So, just curious, how many of you have one on the
> wall behind you right now? Yeah, thought so. _I_ do....
>
> Makes you wonder....

Cathy, you got hosed...  Go to <www.peteranswers.com>

On this site if you enter a "." in the first box a "P" will appear.
Now type the "answer" to the question you're going to ask.  Instead of
what you're typing, the rest of "Peter, please answer the
following"... will appear to fool whoever you're pranking.

Time to start plotting revenge Cathy!  :)

Later,

Mark.