Something that might interest the Megasquirt guys.

So is THAT what all this emphasis on cosmetics is about? You're really just
polishing up you skills with composites for the tractor, aren't you? ;P
I was worried that it was just for aesthetics for a minute there. Haven't
heard anyone speak of MSing a tractor for, well, not since Cincy....
Cathy