Extra Gauge Pod in Scirocco?

I was looking to install an extra couple gauges, and as such I need some
options for a gauge pod that is in clear view while driving.

I don't really like the three gauge in place of the ashtray, as you have to
look down.

I would really like to get one on the A pillar or even on top of the dash
(on the left hand side of the steering wheel).

I was just wondering if anyone else has an A pillar pod, or some other
arraignment?

I know there is nothing out there made for a Roc, so I will have to
customize something, I was just looking for starting points.  If someone
has already customized a pod set, can you let me know which make/model it
was designed for and what kind of customization you did?

TIA

Cory Langford