Fuel Filters

Let me know what you find out.

I was looking into this a while back, but could not find one that was rated
for the high pressure of our fuel systems.  Most of the ones I came across
at the local shops had a glass component and were rated to around 50 psi (I
think - it has been a while), and I wanted one rated at least 100 psi (as I
think our pumps put out around 85-90 psi don't they?)

Cory Langford