Victor is running

On 6/9/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Busted! I was licking her....and she tastes just like a cherry Toosie Pop
> too...mmm mmm good. As for my VE table, well, no idea how bad a fit it

Great, so now Ann read that and she's afraid that you're a bad
influence...  I showed her the picture but somehow that didn't help...

We were at my niece's birthday party - her aunt (on her Dad's side)
has a boyfriend from the Fatherland, former Scirocco owner who was
quite interested to learn that I had just come back from a Scirocco
Treffen...  And not surprised to learn that mine was a diesel,
apparently it's not an unpopular swap in the Fatherland.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd