Victor is running

Busted! I was licking her....and she tastes just like a cherry Toosie Pop
too...mmm mmm good. As for my VE table, well, no idea how bad a fit it
would be, it has a wicked jump at 100 KPa that I'm sure Rose would not
like. Try as I might, Klaus just doesn't go into that area (yet) (For those
not doing the squirtage yet, that's atnmoshperic, Klaus sucks, but Rose
blows!) I must say that my short session today got him leaned out to where
that new cam is getting to be really fun though!!!! Imagine that, a real
cam swap....:)
Cathy