From: T Berk [mailto:bayareaberk@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 3:12 PM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I found my KEYS and an All Things Scirocco sighting

Great day in the morning, I had lost and Found my
Scirocco keys. (I'm going to get a spare made today so
I can keep the OG set out of harm's way.)

On the keyring besides the OEM key for the Scirocco
was also the only Maserati key I own for _that_
beastie. (Ooh, bad grammar.)

I have the battery all (re)charged up and everything
and can't turn the motor over? BooHoo, ah Boohoo I
say.

Anywho, I'm working on the Honda Dunebuggy this
afternoon,(not getting spark out of the 6 volt system
yet), then back home to time the 'Roc this evening.

On the All Things Scirocco front I was reading 'Under
the Tuscan Sun' this week, I was surprised to find
it's a way different story than what came later in the
film- I recommend both for different reasons.

The version w/ pages has mention of a sCirocco wind
about 4/5ths of the way though, spelled with the 1st C
and everything. (Those crazy Americans...)

To paraphrase; "... it's hot and makes people
crazy..."

TBerk