Rocco back, shifter linkage bushings

Joey at worldimpex.com Should be able to help with these. tell him what you need he will charge you on the spot and shipped them to you. If he is not there then one of the other guys should be equally as helpful.I got them all from there.

  And yes the shift rod bushing will need to be drilled out and bolted back.

  Carl from FL (gingster in Vortex) has a step by step write up about this subject. If you can not find it get intouch with him on the scirocco forum. The pictoricals are very helpful.

  HTH,
  EL T

Gordon Forbess <gforbess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 08:44:30 -0400, "Edward Effinger"
wrote:

>Does anyone offer a bushing kit for all the shifter linkage?

Typical kits are available everywhere for little $ and have all except
the shift rod bushing (the one that hangs from the steering rack).
That one, which comes riveted into a metal bracket, will be around
$50. If someone has a source for that one at less, please post it up.

I use the A2 bushing (about $5) and drilled out the rivets in the
bracket to mount it, but it has a slightly larger diameter hole than
the proper A1 model and may contribute to the slop. There is a teflon
aftermarket one that's the right size for about $30-35 but I don't
have that link handy at the moment.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9