Busy...

Hey Allyn, it was great to see you at Daun's, and thanks for handing out
the banners eh? Glad you got that patch of time freed up for Scirocco
stuff, here's hoping that this tangle with the navy comes out well for you,
and that we see you next year happy with your work situation and driving a
Scirocco. Give 'em hell eh?
Cathy