Busy...

Fellow listers,

Sorry but the preverbial military justice pendulum is starting to swing the wrong direction again, and I have to play some trump
cards (and tread softly at the same time).  As a result, I'm going to be semi absent for a bit.  I'll try and squeeze in pic
submission and try to gather pics in parallel with Brett, as to maintain continuity of the http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics archive.
I ask for the lists patience over the coming days while I consume myself with things that will impact the rest of my Naval career
(or lack thereof).

Desperately trying to (A.) serve my country (B.) in the _proper_ capacity...
Allyn Malventano, ETC, USN