general transmission question - input shaft!

You might be confused, the 9A tranny is an 8V, the 9A motor (2.0 16V) came
with a 2Y tranny.  Honestly I'd get the new clutch disk by itself.  TT has a
6 puck I just picked up but haven't installed yet and Bahn Brenner has a
lightened flywheel that I intend to put in with my ACH swap on my 9A motor.
Exciting.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V