OT:Open Office was: Vista and my printer

Heck for that matter I can do just about anything that I can do in MS Office
via web browser and gmail Docs.

Who needs an installed office suite?!?  On the other hand if you do--I know
a guy who knows some guy who knows some guys that rescued some that fell off
the back of a truck via CD Burner...