OT: Vista and my printer

Dear Cathy,

Download and Use OpenOffice, it is communtirt based freeware supported by
Sun and Google. It will open Office and WP files, and will save in to that
format also. Biggest plus is that it is free software that will do
everything you need it to, As for the Lexmark just go to their corporate
site and download from there to ensure your security.

Your Friend

Brian

LOL