OT: Vista and my printer

Yeah, well, it needed a new driver, so it took 4 hours 32 minutes to DL
that, then the old song and dance of trying to figure out where the hell
the file got put and how to locate it, how to disable the anti virus crap,
etc (Vista is just so different looking, everything's a bit of a test)
Anyway, the printer works as well as it ever did. Thirteen hours later I
have a nice notice telling people that they owe me money for the school
greenhouse, like yeah, that saved me a ton of time. but it's all set up
now. Next is to see what to do about word processing software, my 20 tries
are down to fifteen, and WP 12 (my work site license) will not save. Not
that it's nice to save stuff or anything. It likey needs a DL'd update too.
That'll be another overnighter. Anyway, time to mount up the old Ford truck
and load plants for market before school, THAT I'm pretty sure is fmamiliar
old technology.
 That's it from me, used my internet dime on the stupid software DL.
cathy