Cincy 2007 notes

I would opt for whichever weekend in May/June that has the lowest historical
likelyhood of "scattered thunderstorms."  :-p

By the way, I really regret (every year) not having a chance to say goodbye
to everyone.  Once again, I had to roll early on Sunday and Saturday night
videos make it impossible to say goodbye.  Great to see all of you!

Jim

PS to all: My email addy has changed...sciroccos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is being
retired and jimruffi  at gmail has taken its place.