OT: Saskatoon Via Toronto?!?

So I am off for Saskatoon but the Jazz plane I was supposed to get on had a
mechanical failure.  They assumed I would be upset.  I thought it was GREAT
news.  Finding that on the ground vs. 30,000 feet is ALWAYS prefered in my
book.  The downside is that they can't get me to Saskatoon till tommorow and
I will be connecting in Toronto.  Isn't that in the Eastern Time zone?  I
wish it was more than a layover, I would actually get out and about...  Oh
well.

Lets hear it for 20+ hours travel.  WOOT.

Sorry just friggin venting.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red