Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

Chris, you left out the leather jacket(flame suit on and running)

  Don't forget the sub-mariner thing.(ducking for cover if there is any left.)

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    (In case you didn't hear the story on that)

  Al was observed with the borg implant in his ear (bluetooth earpiece) and his cell on the other--which by the way looked like something from ST:TNG anyhow.

  We started teasing him about the earpiece and HE himself said it was a borg implant.  Then "Alcuitis of Borg" naturally followed.

  Tonee, David and I had absolutely NOTHING to do with that moniker.

  Chris

  On 6/3/07, Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   If I had been drinking anything, I would have then had to clean my monitor.

--
Mike