Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

(In case you didn't hear the story on that)

Al was observed with the borg implant in his ear (bluetooth earpiece) and
his cell on the other--which by the way looked like something from ST:TNG
anyhow.

We started teasing him about the earpiece and HE himself said it was a borg
implant.  Then "Alcuitis of Borg" naturally followed.

Tonee, David and I had absolutely NOTHING to do with that moniker.

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red